Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc

From: Selvaraj, Senthil_Kumar
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:40:09 +0000

Hi,

   Are you sure you have avr binutils properly installed? From the assembler
error messages, it looks like some other assembler (most likely the native one)
is getting invoked instead of the AVR assembler. On my X86_64 machine, I get
the same error if I try to assemble a file with IN and LDI instructions using
the native x86_64 assembler.

   Are you able to compile and link a simple test program using avr-gcc?

Regards
Senthil