[avr-gcc-list] External 256K FLASH - memory pointer

From: Parthasaradhi Nayani
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] External 256K FLASH - memory pointer
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 21:02:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
I have an external FLASH (serial) of size 256K. I would like to create a memory section for this memory and have pointers (more than 16 bits) to this memory. Can some one help me please?  I am sorry if such a topic has already been dealt with, as my googling did not yield the desired result(s). I await your suggestions/help and thank you for your time.

Regards,
Partha