Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to use pgmspace.h in a library source without war

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to use pgmspace.h in a library source without warning?
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 21:40:17 +0000

Although, I've wanted to change that for a number of years. There are
advantages to building lib/device. It makes it easier to customize the library.

But, of course, that requires quite a bit of effort, mainly in the autotools
area, and that's what has stopped me from doing it. That and we keep having
perennial discussion on increase of the build-time if we went to lib/device. I
argue that it is still worth it, computers get faster every year, and with
avr-libc we can do a lot of building in parallel (make -j).

But that's an orthogonal discussion to this thread...

Eric