Re: [avr-libc-dev] gif usage

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] gif usage
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:08:35 +0100

As Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> Ok, done. We can revert it if/when fig2dev can do what we wait.

Yep.

> Any suggestions for a background color other than white? I'm always
> partial to a nice dull grey since that's easier on the eyes, but I don't
> wish to force my preference on anyone. ;-)

I'm not opposed to a light grey either, i always found the old
Netscape grey default background much more pleasant to the eyes than
the current default of #ffffff white.

My terminals and browser usually have some bisque tone as background,
the browser uses #f0e0ec.  I think anything along that line (light
grey, light bisque) appears to be more pleasant to my eyes.