Re: [avr-libc-dev] gif usage

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] gif usage
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:29:11 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

:) > Any suggestions for a background color other than white? I'm always
:) > partial to a nice dull grey since that's easier on the eyes, but I don't
:) > wish to force my preference on anyone. ;-)
:)
:) I'm not opposed to a light grey either, i always found the old
:) Netscape grey default background much more pleasant to the eyes than
:) the current default of #ffffff white.
:)
:) My terminals and browser usually have some bisque tone as background,
:) the browser uses #f0e0ec.  I think anything along that line (light
:) grey, light bisque) appears to be more pleasant to my eyes.

Ok. I'll work on this. I'll probably just upload the dox that are there
for now (once you've updated the malloc-x1 figure). I also still need to
go through and review your stdio dox too.

Ted Roth