Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: New layout for documentation

From: Christopher X. Candreva
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: New layout for documentation
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:26:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Wojtek Kaniewski wrote:

> then probably i must be the only one that dislikes the new design.

No, some of us are just behind on our mail.

While not optimal, the previous tree was probably the ONLY side-navigation
I've ever liked on a web site.  I found it very easy to use for online
reference.  The new page, so far, I do not find easy to jump around and use
for reference.

I'm not sure what is needed, but I would have looked into improving the side
tree bar rather than remove it.

> btw, is it possible to modify list configuration so the Reply-to pointed the
> list instead of sender?

Now your looking for a religous war. :-)

-Chris

Chris Candreva  -- address@hidden -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/