RE: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] New eeprom.h

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] New eeprom.h
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:09:24 -0700

They were in my original email to the list.

Since then, I have started testing on real hardward. The read/write byte
macros seem to work find. I've found, and fixed, a bug with the
read/write word macros. There are problems with the read/write block
macros that I haven't chased down yet.

Attached is my latest source.

Eric Weddington