Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #25300] Additional i/o port names

From: Frédéric Nadeau
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #25300] Additional i/o port names
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:30:42 -0400

Hi there,

I'm working on the duplicate thing and I'm facing a critical issue. It
has been decided that we should not care mutch if pins where active
low or active high(such as SS, RD, WR, etc).

http://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/doc1477.pdf
See page 2 PB0 and PB1

This seems to be as a legitimate duplicate. This will end up in the
following as a duplicate entry in the pin define section:
#define OC1A_DDR DDRB

Any opinion for a work around, better idea?

Thanks.

Sorry M. Weddington for the PV.