[avrdude-dev] Timing under Win2k / stk200

From: apeter
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Timing under Win2k / stk200
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:25:23 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

because of problems with my avr910 serial programmer I went back to my
stk200 programmer. Yesterday everything worked fine: I'm doing a small project
with an atmega32.

Today I booted my PC and tried to download a new image to my mega32. I tried
it several times. Every time I got different verify errors, starting at
location 0 in the flash.

The last small project I did was with an at90s8535. I had no problems with
this part.

Now the strange thing: If I invoke my PCB layout programme and send it to
the back, avrdude works fine?!

The difference between the two parts ist that the mega uses page writing for
flash which is not supported by the 8535.

Could this be a timing problem. Any other ideas/opinions? If somebody likes
I can do som timing snapshots on the stk200 interface.

Alexander