RE: [avrdude-dev] Verify errors,

From: E. Weddington
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] Verify errors,
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:43:12 GMT

> Yesterdays testing,
>
> I told win 2k not to never use interrupts on the parallel
port, and i set
> the min and max delays to 9000
> I had a few good writes but then I got some errors,
mainly on location
> 0x0100, and 0x4800, as alex said it's always on a page
boundary.  When the
> error occurrs, inspecting the data in the chip reveals
that either two or 4
> bytes are incorrectly set to 0xff starting at the page
boundary.  Today I've
> set the min delay to 18000 and the max to 32000 and see
how it goes. so far
> I've had 6 good writes!
>
> Dan.

Good news so far! Let us know if this seems like it might
be the magic bullet.

I'd also like to know exactly where you changed these
settings and if anybody has any suggestions on changing
these settings programmatically with the Win32 API that
would be great!

Eric