Re: [avrdude-dev] Build Questions

From: JLDSystems
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Build Questions
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:11:45 EDT

>> I then have a winpop that says "Program has performed and illegal
>> operation."  The title on the window is PERL. I know previous to
>> this error perl executes okay.
>
>I seem to remember the problem that perl crashes under Cygwin has
>recently been discussed here.  I don't remember any results though,
>did you have a look into the list archive?

Yes, I previously mention perl crashing on this list and I followed the
recommendations, however it's still crashing, so I am passing on more
information
and looking for some direction.

address@hidden ~
$ perl -v

This is perl, v5.8.0 built for cygwin-multi-64int

Copyright 1987-2002, Larry Wall

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'.  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.com/, the Perl Home Page.

address@hidden ~
$

Where do I find another perl? Do you think I should try the perl list? Should
I try adding a -x to the autoheader script?

Your company for Embedded Systems and Data Collections
Solutions with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Jeff Dombach
717/314-3792
address@hidden

www.JLDSystems.com                      717/892-1100
2818 Marietta Avenue                        888/553-7978
Lancaster PA 17601             Fax:      717/898-9726