RE: [avrdude-dev] AVRdude for win32 installer

From: E. Weddington
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] AVRdude for win32 installer
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:26:39 -0700

On 30 Jan 2004 at 20:35, address@hidden wrote:

> [...]

Take a look at <winavr install dir>\utils\bin.
They should look (mostly) very familiar then. :)

Though not everything in that directory is from unxutils. Some utils I had to
redistribute from MinGW / MSYS.

The problem is not the utilities, it's the main applications for WinAVR that
have to use Cygwin: avrdude, uisp, avarice, simulavr, etc.

Any and all help would be appreciated in getting patches for these various
projects to have them built without linking to DLLs, which usually means
figuring out some native Win32 calls to swap in for the POSIX calls that these
applications make.

Eric