[avrdude-dev] avrdude only downloads once, once.

From: Kevin
Subject: [avrdude-dev] avrdude only downloads once, once.
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:32:00 -0600

I'm running avrdude on a Mac OSX 10.4.1 system with the IOGear GUC232A (Prolific) USB/serial dongle. I'm using the 1.0.8 driver from IOGear and it seems to work to download to my M8535 board. BUT, the device does not respond error occurs on all subsequent downloads. If I unplug the dongle and plug it back in, then again, I can get one download to work, then again, that error. I'm using the latest non-beta version of avrdude.

Is there a button to push or a knob to twist to get this annoying symptom to go away?

thanks,
DLC
Dennis Clark          TTT Enterprises
www.techtoystoday.com