Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude and ponyprog serial?

From: Michael Holzt
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude and ponyprog serial?
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:06:38 +0200

> Should be trivial to build:
> http://www.lancos.com/siprogsch.html

A even more simple design: http://www.olimex.com/dev/images/avr-pg1b-sch.gif

However before doing more tests and incorporating my patch into avrdude,
give me some more time. I'm currently working on integration of my code into
par.c (which should probably be renamed to bitbang.c or something like
this), because in the ende both drivers are doing the same - bit banging.
The only difference is the port accessed.

Some small changes to the logic of par.c are also needed, which might break
the support for parallel devices, but i doubt that. I will announce the new
patch when it is finished (probably later today).

Regards
Michael

--
      It's an insane world, but i'm proud to be a part of it. -- Bill Hicks