Re: [avrdude-dev] Resignation (was: Please welcome Thomas Fischl on boar

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Resignation (was: Please welcome Thomas Fischl on board!)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 23:12:35 +0100

As Michael Holzt wrote:

> Some might remember that i contributed code for serial port
> programmers and formed the initial "bitbang" infrastructure from
> existing code.

Yes, and I also remember it's been a good step forward to have it.  I
recently tuned it a further bit so the reset condition stuff is now
also more flexible, but so far, all this appears to be fine stuff.

> So please remove me from the avrdude dev team.

OK, I did that just now, and would like to thank you for your
contributions also on behalf of Brian Dean.  Changes are a normal part
of life (I just changed jobs by beginning of the year, after being in
my previous job for more than 11 years), and we are also thankful for
you letting us know about this.  Good luck with all your future work
and projects!

You should be able to remove yourself from the mailinglist if you want
(unless you didn't do already).