Re: [avrdude-dev] AVR Dragon on OS X

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] AVR Dragon on OS X
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:33:02 -0700

The `AVR069: AVRISP mkII Communication Protocol' document is available
from Atmel:
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=3808

It's a big help when doing low-level debugging. It defines the
protocol between the computer and the mkII, not between the mkII and
the target device.

Cheers,
Shaun