Re: [avrdude-dev] AVR Studio plugin

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] AVR Studio plugin
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:01:23 -0500

>  So far,
> there's no build infrastructure for this, however (since there's only
> the autoconf/automake-generated build infrastructure), so you're on
> your own with that.

CMake works fine here.  I've already been using it for some
AVRDude related items I'm doing.

http://www.cmake.org

Only problem I've had with CMake is I can't convince it to
make a wxWidgets console app.

>  (I've heard
> that Microsoft still didn't bother to implement the new standard, even
> after so many years have passed already.)

Visual Express 2008 seems to have solved a lot of that problem.
However there are run time files that must be on the users
machine to use it, or you have to supply them in the installer.