Re: [avrdude-dev] GUI using Lib

From: Pink Boy
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] GUI using Lib
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 22:16:40 -0800 (PST)

Odd Arild Olsen sez,

> I think it is much simpler to use the GUI to assemble and
> then execute avrdude command lines. Also wxPython would be
> easier than C++.

I thought there already is a gui of sort that does that.

What I think would maybe be better than a lib is a dll. Then
anyone could write a GUI in whatever language they wanted,
C++, Java, Python, C#, etc. This is an advantage because what
you often want is a custom GUI centered around a particular
product to handle test and configuration.

Mr Foo