[avrdude-dev] STK500v2 + HVSP + clock speed

From: Per-Henrik Lundblom
Subject: [avrdude-dev] STK500v2 + HVSP + clock speed
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 23:53:39 +0100

Hi,

I have been using avrdude since forever and never run into any problems.
Today I actually ran into one, but it isn't really related to avrdude.
Still avrdude may be the solution.

I'm using avrdude to program an ATtiny25V over HVSP. In this application
I ideally would need to lower the HVSP clock speed. I have looked at the
STK500 Communication Protocol AN and also looked at the avrdude sources
but haven't really sorted out if it is possible to lower the HVSP clock
speed. My question is: What settings controls the HVSP clock speed and
can they be changed?

Regards,

PH

--