RE: [avrdude-dev] Hosting requirements in avrdude

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] Hosting requirements in avrdude
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 21:53:42 -0600

Hi Mario,

Thanks for pointing out these issues. Please fill out bug reports for each of
these issues at the avrdude Bug Tracker here:
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=avrdude>
As issues that are brought up on emails have a tendency to get lost very
quickly.

If you would like to submit patches to help fix these issues, it would
certainly be appreciated. You can submit patches to the avrdude Patch Manager
here:
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?group=avrdude&func=browse&set=open>

Thanks,
Eric Weddington