Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude and usbasp

From: René Liebscher
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude and usbasp
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:30:45 +0100

As we had left out the list in the last emails, here the patch again.

In the config file it adds the usb params to usbasp, adds a usbasp-clone
which only defines usb pid/vid and a nibobee programmer.

In the code it checks for pid/vid as given and product and vendor when
defined in config file. In case the programmer is "usbasp" and it does
not find one, it checks for a nibobee, if -P nibobee is given, or for an
old usbasp. In both cases you get a warning to use the new nibobee entry
in first case, and to update the firmware in second one.

Kind regards,

René