Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #40748] linuxgpio doesn't work on Raspberry PI re

From: René Liebscher
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #40748] linuxgpio doesn't work on Raspberry PI rev. 2.
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 20:11:01 +0100

On 30.11.2013 11:57, Radoslav Kolev wrote:
On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Joakim Lubeck <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, November 29, 2013 11:42 pm, René Liebscher wrote:
Now I don't know the details here, but should there be only || in that if
statement? I tested with
No, this check is a kludge, to allow 0 based pin numbers, before René
submitted the proper changes for that. The best solution would be to
convert linuxgpio programmer to use this new infrastructure. I haven't
had time to do this unfortunately.
This should be now a little bit easier to realize as I changed the interface of setpin, getpin, and highpulsepin, so you have the choice to use the new pindefs here. Linuxgpio needs to be tested that my changes did not break anything. (The same is true for serial bitbanging devices. Parport and buspirate_bb is already tested by me.)

Kind regards,

René