Re: [avrdude-dev] AVRDUDE+libusb, compiling and running on Windows

From: Jason Hecker
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] AVRDUDE+libusb, compiling and running on Windows
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 16:48:08 +1000

I have managed to wrangle avrdude.exe to work 'on my machine' and Win-32
for the purposes of it working with FTDI parts in MSSE/SPI mode.

I had to hack the Makefile to link to the .dll.a versions of files and make
some changes to the avrdude.conf file which I'll submit later.

Have a look here and try it out:

http://helix.air.net.au/index.php?cID=121