[avrdude-dev] mingw based libusb and libftdi enabled avrdude binary uplo

From: Oleg Kokorin
Subject: [avrdude-dev] mingw based libusb and libftdi enabled avrdude binary upload proposal
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 08:12:20 +0200

hello
I've been suggested from the following forum
http://www.avrfreaks.net/forum/avrdude-511-released#comment-1972851
to make a post into developers list here:

"I've managed to build avrdude mingw based binary for win32 libftdi and libusb
to support operations with avrftdi mode.

where and how would you like the archive to be uploaded? I believe some people
might be happy to have it too.

this pack has been verified on 2 windows 7 x64 workstations working (uploading
bootloader through ICSP) over FT2232H

enabled boards: arduino-tps in the default mode (avrftdi) and arduino-dgx-xc95
using channel B (avrftdib fixed for channel B config inside avrdude.conf)

both boards were used directly from Arduino IDE and showed complete success.

internal list of files required for avrdude to be operational:

avrdude.conf
avrdude.exe
libftdi1.dll
libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll