RE: [Axiom-developer] Axiom web site

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Axiom web site
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 14:49:48 -0400

David,

On Tuesday, September 07, 2004 2:33 PM you wrote:
> As you are doing a very good job at maintaining an active web
> site,

Thanks, I think... but I keep hoping that it becomes a shared
activity the way the designers of these through-the-web content
management systems intended it to be. :) Maybe that is beginning
to happen, but it is too soon to tell.

> what do you think of making your web site the reference web site
> for the savannah Home Page link?

First, the web site is really Tim Daly's web site. In fact so far
he is funding the hosting of this site entirely out of his own
pocket. This is a situation that I think should be resolved in a
more equitable and "official" manner - perhaps through donations?

Second, I am not sure what being a "reference web site" entails.

> If yes, what link should we put? http://page.axiom-developer.org/ ?

A few weeks ago I did add links to this site from the following
page:

  http://www.nongnu.org/axiom/community.html

by updating the webcvs at Savannah.