Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: mathaction

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: mathaction
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 07:32:07 -0700 (PDT)

For whatever it's worth, I think the nice look of
http://www.nongnu.org/axiom/ should remain the homepage for now.
Remember, new users of Axiom will be the ones the webpage will be
trying to reach - experienced folk will migrate to the more interesting
and dynamic MathAction environment.  I'd say the homepage isn't the
time to hit them with a lot of extra new concepts - the "default"
newbie starting point should always be as straight forward as possible.
 Again, just my own opinion.

Congrats on the really impressive work you guys are doing!

CY