[Axiom-developer] Re: Setting up AxiomWiki within Zope

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Setting up AxiomWiki within Zope
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 14:20:54 -0700

Excellent, thank you.

I should note that I've been told ZWiki will not support Zope 2.6 for
very much longer.  :(

If you're making a new installation, it's worth your while to use Zope
2.7 and Plone 2.0 (if you want Plone).  I'll try to fix Zope 2.6
incompatibilities in ZWiki when I find them though.

There are debian repositories for both these, but it's not in main
(yet)::

    deb http://nathan.faho.rwth-aachen.de/debian/zope/ ./

the packages are named 'zope2.7' and 'plone'.

I have released LatexWiki 0.35 with some fixes over the previous
version.  (There is one minor fix over the darcs repository you checked
out before 1:45pm PDT 10/1/2004)  I also added a small axiom plug on my
site, and my site is now world-editable.  Feel free to add axiom info if
you are so inclined.

I hope for the next release we can fix these axiom/latexwiki problems
and possibly merge our two development efforts.

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    It is unpatriotic to question the Kleptocracy.