[Axiom-developer] Re: [AxiomFoundation] publishing of "Axiom - The 30 Ye

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [AxiomFoundation] publishing of "Axiom - The 30 Year Horizon" at Lulu
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 13:53:05 +0100

root writes:

 > Before we order one we should probably be sure we have a printable book
 > worth buying.

I also think that we shouldn't hurry here. Two questions:

* How much will the publishing cost. (Or is there really only a per book
  price?)

* How long does the publishing process take? I assume that the book won't be
  ready for Christmas, even if we hurry now :-)

Maybe it would be sensible to have the book published just in time with axiom
1.0. In this case advertising would be more efficient, probably.

Martin