[Axiom-developer] summer of code

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] summer of code
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:02:09 -0500

Martin,

At 12:14 AM this morning we were approved as a sponsoring project.
I received a letter from Chris DiBona and was given access to the
private summer-administrators newsgroup where I posted.

At 2:37 Chris posted a note in the summer-discuss newsgroup saying
we were not accepted but I've gotten no mail to that effect. We
are not listed on the master list but Chris noted that there were
still several projects to go.

Thus we appear to be in a limbo state.

I've sent a note to Chris and posted a note in the summer-administrators
newsgroup but so far have not heard a reply.

Tim