Re: [Axiom-developer] AxiomUI code

From: Magnus Larsson
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] AxiomUI code
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 13:09:29 +0200

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 18.15, Kai Kaminski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> an early version of AxiomUI can be found on kaikaminski.gmxhome.de. The
> only dependency is Clisp. I use 2.34 but earlier version that are not
> too old should be fine. All Lisp libraries that are needed are contained
> in the tarball.
>
> There is also a README with instructions. It should be as easy as
> starting a shell script.
>
> Kai

Hello Kai Kaminski,

Your axiomUI works for me. I am using GNU CLISP 2.34 and Axiom 3.9 (September
2005).

However I could not get the KDE Konqueror web browser to execute
http://127.0.0.1:8080/toplevel/ properly. Konqueror did not present a result
when return was pressed after an expression was entered.

Firefox worked fine though.

Best regards,

Magnus Larsson