[Axiom-developer] Axiom Lisp API for OpenMath

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Axiom Lisp API for OpenMath
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 01:19:06 -0400

Tim,

I searched through my source archives but I did not find the
file 'src/cslbase/openmath.c' referred to by Mike Dewar in the
email below. Apparently we need to write something analogous
for GCL to interface with the Open Math library in OMCv1.4a.tgz

OMCv1.4a.tgz is in the current zips directory. It compiles
but does not pass the make tests (maybe not significant as
implied by warning in the README).

Do you know where I can file src/cslbase/openmath.c?

--------