Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom Lisp API for OpenMath

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom Lisp API for OpenMath
Date: 13 Oct 2005 11:46:24 -0400

Greetings!

Do I take it that this entails making lisp functions with the
following names in some appropriate package with the functionality of
the C code listed adjacent to them?:

setup_type const om_setup[] = {
        /* LISP Name */                 /* Unary */                     /*
Binary */            /* Nary */
        {"om-openFileDev",              wrong_no_3a,            wrong_no_3b,
        om_openFileDev},
        {"om-openStringDev",            too_few_2,
om_openStringDev,       wrong_no_2},
        {"om-closeDev",                 om_closeDev,            too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-setDevEncoding",           too_few_2,
om_setDevEncoding,      wrong_no_2},

        {"om-makeConn",                 om_makeConn,            too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-closeConn",                om_closeConn,           too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getConnInDev",             om_getConnInDev,        too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getConnOutDev",            om_getConnOutDev,       too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},

        {"om-connectTCP",               wrong_no_3a,            wrong_no_3b,
        om_connectTCP},
        {"om-bindTCP",                  too_few_2,              om_bindTCP,
        wrong_no_2},

        {"om-putApp",                   om_putApp,              too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-putEndApp",                om_putEndApp,           too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-putAtp",                   om_putAtp,              too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-putEndAtp",                om_putEndAtp,           too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-putAttr",                  om_putAttr,             too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-putEndAttr",               om_putEndAttr,          too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-putBind",                  om_putBind,             too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-putEndBind",               om_putEndBind,          too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-putBVar",                  om_putBVar,             too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-putEndBVar",               om_putEndBVar,          too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-putError",                 om_putError,            too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-putEndError",              om_putEndError,         too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-putObject",                om_putObject,           too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-putEndObject",             om_putEndObject,        too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},

        {"om-putInt",                   too_few_2,              om_putInt,
        wrong_no_2},
        {"om-putFloat",                 too_few_2,              om_putFloat,
        wrong_no_2},
        {"om-putByteArray",             too_few_2,
om_putByteArray,        wrong_no_2},
        {"om-putVar",                   too_few_2,              om_putVar,
        wrong_no_2},
        {"om-putString",                too_few_2,              om_putString,
        wrong_no_2},
        {"om-putSymbol",                too_few_2,              om_putSymbol,
        om_putSymbol2},

        {"om-getApp",                   om_getApp,              too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getEndApp",                om_getEndApp,           too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getAtp",                   om_getAtp,              too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getEndAtp",                om_getEndAtp,           too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getAttr",                  om_getAttr,             too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getEndAttr",               om_getEndAttr,          too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getBind",                  om_getBind,             too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getEndBind",               om_getEndBind,          too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getBVar",                  om_getBVar,             too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getEndBVar",               om_getEndBVar,          too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getError",                 om_getError,            too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getendError",              om_getEndError,         too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getObject",                om_getObject,           too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getEndObject",             om_getEndObject,        too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},

        {"om-getInt",                   om_getInt,              too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getFloat",                 om_getFloat,            too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getByteArray",             om_getByteArray,        too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getVar",                   om_getVar,              too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getString",                om_getString,           too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-getSymbol",                om_getSymbol,           too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},

        {"om-getType",                  om_getType,             too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},

        {"om-stringToStringPtr",     om_stringToStringPtr,      too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},
        {"om-stringPtrToString",     om_stringPtrToString,      too_many_1,
        wrong_no_1},

        {NULL,  0,      0,      0}
};

Take care,