[Axiom-developer] RE: New Version of REDUCE

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: New Version of REDUCE
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 13:18:47 -0400

Winfried,

No problem. Yes, I got the previous version of Reduce at an ftp
location that you sent to me.

We need the 32-bit linux version for the shared RedHat 9 host that
runs MathAction but I am glad to hear that an AMD 64-bit version is
available. On my development server I run Fedora Core 3 x86-64 on
AMD 3500+ and it's fast.

At some time in the future we might upgrade MathAction to a 64-bit
server.

Thanks.