[Axiom-developer] RE: IssueTracker Failure

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: IssueTracker Failure
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 13:13:03 -0400

Martin,

My new email address is:

  address@hidden

On October 15, 2005 7:06 AM you wrote:

> I'm afraid I killed IssueTracker by adding an Issue witout
> any text...
>
> If you look at the source of
>
> http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/IssueTracker
>
> you find that tidyhtml complains about errors that must be
> fixed.

This was caused by something I did, not you. After implementing
the 'HTMLtidy' program, I only checked a small sample of pages
and completely forgot IssueTracker. It turns out that there was
in fact a serious HTML error hidden in that page. There really
a <table> tag without a closing > . It is all fixed now.

Please let me know if you find anything also strange on the
axiom-developer website that might be a consequence of these
changes.

Thanks.