[Axiom-developer] RE: tex4ht and jsmath

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: tex4ht and jsmath
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 13:56:09 -0400

On October 15, 2005 11:14 AM Eitan Gurari wrote:

> I just reviewed the jsmath site and was very impressed of what
> it offers.
>
> I think it would be an interesting exercise requiring a few days
> of work to add to tex4ht a jsmath output format.  It looks like
> all that will be required is just a variant of the mathml.4ht file
> tailored for jsmath. I'll be glad to work on it but I'll probably
> not be able to do so before the winter break.

Excellent! I think tex4ht with jsmath rendering of equations
would be a great combination. We could use this right away for
'pamphlet' files (noweb format with LaTeX and Axiom program
source code) on the Axiom wiki http://wiki.axiom-developer.org

If I were to attempt to change the mathml.4ht config file
myself can you suggest some documentation/tutorial to get me
started quickly?

Thanks.