Re: [Axiom-developer] online algebra files

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] online algebra files
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:24:56 -0700

root address@hidden wrote:
> Bill,
>
> I just saw the page
> http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/axiom--test--1/src/algebra/FrontPage
>
> This ROCKS! Nice work.

Ok that is cool.

A few (very obvious) directions for future work...I wish I had more
time...
1) HTML instead of images
2) Fill in abstracts for each domain
3) Disable comments on these pages.  (Or, organize them differently...we
surely don't want to be appending comments to the source code!)

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    "In science, 'fact' can only mean 'confirmed to such a degree that it would
    be perverse to withhold provisional assent.' I suppose that apples might
    start to rise tomorrow, but the possibility does not merit equal time in
    physics classrooms." -- Stephen Jay Gould (1941 - 2002)