Re: [Axiom-developer] Aldor?

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Aldor?
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:22:39 -0600

"Bill Page" <address@hidden> writes:
> I suggest you first create a link such as [Free Aldor] in a
> short into paragraph by editing the following page:
>
> http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/AxiomCommunity

Okay; that's done, and there's a FreeAldor page.
You previously wrote
> The Axiom website is a wiki (user editable), so it would be very
> easy to add a page consisting of the petition to Free Aldor. We
> could freeze the text and then readers could "sign" it by simply
> adding a comment.
I'm not sure how to freeze text; perhaps it needs to be done by an
administrator.

>> I couldn't get through to the web site last night; I'll try
>> again later.
>>

> It seems to be working for me now. What do you mean by
> "couldn't get through"? Was it a server error? What message
> did you receive?

It wasn't a server error and there wasn't an error message.
My browser simply kept trying without success.  (I use Firefox; the
wheel thing in the tab kept spinning, indicating it was trying.)
It's working fine now; it was probably a problem with the local
network here.

Jay