[Axiom-developer] Personel Section in MathAction ?

From: Antoine Hersen
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Personel Section in MathAction ?
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 16:12:23 -0700

Hello,

When I am working on Axiom, I often have ideas, comments, "lesson learned", TODO. They most of the time end-up in various notebooks, files, notes in documents or nowhere. Some may have value for other but are not "front page ready".

It will be nice to have a Perso section on MathAction much like the sandbox, that is no diff are send to the list.

Will this be interesting for other people to ?
Easy to implement ?

Antoine Hersen