[Axiom-developer] RE: Doyen

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: Doyen
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:00:06 -0400

Alfredo,

On Wednesday, June 21, 2006 7:36 AM you wrote:

> Bill Page wrote:
> > Are you actually planning to run this version of Axiom+Aldor
> > to allow the use of \begin{aldor} ... \end{aldor} on the
> > DoyenCD? Or just have it there for local installation?
>
> I did not try the \begin{aldor}...\end{aldor} inside the wiki.
> Do not know if I need to change anything to get this feature
> to work besides having aldor installed locally.

Since you installed the axiom-aldor binary, this now works fine
with the new Doyen CD and also on VMWare Player.

Besides installing Aldor, to get Aldor to work with Axiom
you need to follow the procedure at

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/AldorForAxiom

This has already been done in the binary tarball

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/public/axiom-aldor-20060621.tgz