Re: [Axiom-developer] Has anybody attempted to build Aldor+Axiom lately?

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Has anybody attempted to build Aldor+Axiom lately?
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 13:51:22 -0700 (PDT)

Bill, sorry for being such a dork - I'm looking at AldorForAxiom, and I
don't quite see why it's not letting me save the change.  It looks like
most of the links are using the "link text":http... method, so I'm not
quite sure what it's objecting to.

Cheers,
CY

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/axiom-developer/2006-04/msg00285.html