[Axiom-developer] RE: aldor for axiom link in the page

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: aldor for axiom link in the page
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 23:24:49 -0400

Greg,

On August 31, 2006 8:58 PM you wrote:

> I wanted to add "If you want to use the aldor compiler see
> [Aldor For Axiom]." at the end of the 'Building Axiom on Linux'
> paragraph (page :
> http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/BuildAxiom) without success,
> it asked me a password that I do not have (even if I give a reason).
>
> I'm sure you can add that :)

Yes, sorry. The reason your change was rejected is because of the
large number of bare http://... links on that page. The number of
such links is restricted becase of spam. But you can still use the
format "xxxx":http://...

I have added the text you wanted and I have also changed the links
to the new format so if you wish you can now edit it without a
password.

Thanks! :)

Bill.