Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements and latex

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements and latex
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 19:50:52 +0200

I still think it makes better sense to *not* run the LaTeX part
of the build by default. If somebody wants it, they should be
able to run something like:

  make documentation-all

later. Or even individually like this:

  make clifford.spad.dvi

That's a good one. Assume clifford.spad makes a reference to Integer. At least when the whole documentation is build I want to see that reference turned into a link to the definition of Integer. For that we still need some good convention of how pamphlets should look like. Hmm, maybe we are not at that stage ...

Ralf