[Axiom-developer] RE: Doyen Docs

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: Doyen Docs
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:48:09 -0400

On September 14, 2006 11:58 AM Alfredo Portes wrote:

> While editing: http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/DoyenDocs ,
> I got this error:

Some or all of this page may not have rendered properly,
> because of the following error:
> noweb: cd '/var/zope/var/LatexWiki/';
> /usr/local/axiom/mnt/linux/bin/lib/noweave -delay 'DoyenDocs.pamphlet' >
'DoyenDocs.tex'
> /bin/sh: line 1: /usr/local/axiom/mnt/linux/bin/lib/noweave: No such file
or directory

> Any idea?

Yes, sorry. I broke this while updating MathAction to a newer
version of Axiom recently. MathAction still expects to find
noweave in the Axiom binary distribution but that is no longer
true for the version of Axiom that we are using on MathAction.
I need to adjust these paths to use the installed version of
noweave et al.

I've just done a temporary fix and it should be working again
now.