Re: [Axiom-developer] Fwd: Re: SAGE

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Fwd: Re: SAGE
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 00:55:30 -0400

 Enrique,

Well, I downloaded the CD and tried it on my laptop and it didn't
work, but then I tried it on my desktop computer and it did! I think
its a great thing to have and to distribute, although I had serious
problems mounting my USB drive and my HDD (I wasn't able to do it at
all) by some issues with user priviliges. I don't know if its because
I'm a complete Lunix morron, or just because there is really and
issue. Well.

  I am the morron :-). In that image, I forgot to add the doyen user to the
  proper groups. If you log out, and login as root, password: address@hidden , you
  can see that it should detect your NTFS partition and the mounting should
  work fine. Again sorry for this.

   Also another favor, if you can give me the exact model of your laptop. Probably
   I can look for one similar to try to reproduce the error.

   Regards,

   Alfredo Portes