[Axiom-developer] Re: putting pamphlets on MathAction

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: putting pamphlets on MathAction
Date: 15 Sep 2006 10:26:41 +0200

Dear Bill,

unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work yet. How can I make MathAction compile a
pamphlet?

It seems that RECOP and the constructors in fffg.spad were compiled, but those
from mantepse weren't. Furthermore, I had to fix a typo in RECOP, but I didn't
manage to recompile it. Could you please try?

I put the things into the places were I feel they belong.

rec.spad is now linked from RecurrenceRelationOperator, fffg.spad from
FractionFreeFastGaussianElimination and mantepse.spad from
GuessingFormulasForSequences.

The pages Guess and SandBoxFFFG should be deleted.

Thanks a lot,

Martin