[Axiom-developer] RE: Google Code repository

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: Google Code repository
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 16:45:14 -0400

Alfredo,

On Thursday, September 21, 2006 3:36 PM you wrote:

> I have committed the build-improvements branch to the trunk
> of the Google Repository: http://axiom.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

Great!

Thanks for doing this. I don't mean to be picky, but I wonder if there
is some way we could just populate /branches and leave /trunk empty?
By calling build-improvements /trunk I am afraid we might cause some
confusion. On the other hand, if Goggle gives us enough space it
would be good to have both /trunk and our current favorite /branch.

How's this? http://code.google.com/p/axiom