[Axiom-developer] Re: Google Code repository

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Google Code repository
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:02:24 -0400

Bill,

When I try this anonymous checkout I get:

$ svn checkout http://axiom.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ axiom

it fails immediately with:

  svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/trunk'
  svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/trunk': Could not read status line:
  An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
    (http://axiom.googlecode.com)

----------

It seems like subversion just does like me. :-(

I repeat it the checkout and it works here. :( . I do not know what is
going on. That was in your windows or linux box?

So it's true. Subversion does like me...

BTW, what release of the SourceForge repository is this?
I notice that

 A    axiom.build-improvements\zips\tla-1.1.tar.gz

is still in this archive, but I am quite sure Gaby deleted it last
night. Which raises the question of how to keep this version up to
date with the SourceForge version.

I am at revision 151.

Alfredo