RE: [Axiom-developer] LANL NetworkX and algebra dependency graph

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] LANL NetworkX and algebra dependency graph
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 09:19:05 -0500

On November 9, 2006 8:25 AM Martin Rubey wrote:

> > Bill Pag wrote:
> > | If anyone else is interested in discussing the development
> > | and use of a graph theory package for Axiom, I would be
> > | very glad to hear from you.

> Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> writes:
> > I'm interested in a graph theory package for Axiom (but I
> > have no immediate interest in graphics).  I got a copy of
> > "Computational Discrete Mathematics", by Sriram Pemmaraju
> > and Steven Skiena, to get an idea of existing work in the
> > area of symbolic computations.  I'm not done with it yet.
>
> I did some thinking about a graph theory package. If anybody
> is interested, I can write up what I believe after November
> 19.

Martin, I think it would be great if you could write up something
about a graph theory package for Axiom. I have been watching
with great interest your work on Combinat and I wonder if some
of the same methods would also apply in the more general setting
of Graphs.

I would of cource also be interested in what you believe about
graph theory before November 19. :-)

Is humour based on English ambiguity too obvious?