Re: [Axiom-developer] Graph theory

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Graph theory
Date: 09 Nov 2006 16:23:13 +0100

I'll write something up as soon as possible. But this won't be before
November~19, since I'm under pressure until then.

However, I talked a bit with Ralf about this before the axiom workshop, and
then I think he was more interested in graphs as datastructures, which doesn't
interest me at all.

I'm into Matroids, Simplicial Complexes, Graphs, Digraphs, Polytopes etc. I
have thought only about Categories, not implementations.

But I didn't get very far anyway.

Martin