Re: [Axiom-developer] src/hyper/Makefile.in

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] src/hyper/Makefile.in
Date: 14 Nov 2006 21:49:57 +0100

Waldek Hebisch <address@hidden> writes:

| Gaby,
|
| You applied change in version 259 only to Makefile.in (Makefile.pamphlet
| stayed unchanged).

I'll fix that when I get back to my home computer.  Thanks for the
report.  Ill also create a branch for trying to improve the compiler.
One of my goals is to remove the requirement for ')abbrev' commands,
"extend", and better dependent types.

If we have post facto extensions, I believe we can significantly
reduce the complexity of the bootstrapping process.  I would also like
the interpreter being a kind of Spad algebra over the compiler.  Maybe
that would also give a good way to bnatural, and better surpport for
generic programming (good for Axiom!).